Make Your Appointments
Manage Your Healthcare
TAN Healthcare, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FHQC) located in Beaumont and Orange, Texas, provides primary and preventive care in a consistent and affordable manner, improving the health of our communities.
The changing landscape of healthcare has led us to expand our healthcare endeavors to include all care for all people. TAN has transformed from an HIV service organization into a full-service health center, providing comprehensive and primary care services for all individuals in Southeast Texas, regardless of their ability to pay.
TAN Healthcare is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 I.S.C. 254b that receives HHS funds and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n) with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
TAN Healthcare (previously known as Triangle Area Network) is committed to serving the health needs of individuals and families in Southeast Texas in a way which
So, the best possible healthcare is available to the community with TAN Healthcare being their medical home of choice.
News & Happenings
- Access Your Healow App – TAN Healthcare in Beaumont and Orange, Texas
April 2, 2020 10:05 pm
- Telehealth Services are now Available @ TAN Healthcare
March 27, 2020 9:22 pm
- ¿Qué es el Coronavirus? – TAN Healthcare in Beaumont and Orange, Texas
March 21, 2020 10:49 pm
- Coronavirus Information – TAN Healthcare in Beaumont and Orange, Texas
March 21, 2020 6:25 pm
- TAN Healthcare Reschedules Health Education Conference to Focus on Imelda Recovery
October 2, 2019 2:27 pm
- New Strategies – Better Results: Fighting Measles with Patient/Provider Dialogue
September 16, 2019 3:02 pm
- TAN Healthcare Welcomes New Board Members
September 10, 2019 7:09 pm
primary care physician, primary health, primary healthcare, primary care doctors, Family health center, family health care, family health clinic, infectious disease dr, infectious disease doctor, infectious disease specialists, behavioral health center, behavioral health services, mental health, mental health counselor, family counseling services, family counseling center, treatment for hepatitis c, hep c treatment.