TAN Healthcare is a Federally Qualified Health Center and must adhere to specific guidelines in order to keep costs low and quality high. We appreciate your partnership. In order to have a successful experience with us, please bring the following items with you to your first appointment. You may also speak to our Eligibility Specialist and complete your process online or over the phone.
- Proof of valid identification
- Insurance Cards, if applicable
- Immunization Records
- ALL prescription and over the counter medications
- Written notes or questions about your healthcare concerns
- Medical documents from previous ER visits or hospitalizations
TAN Healthcare believes in quality service, regardless of your ability to pay and offers patients without health insurance, a sliding fee discount. Discounts are solely based on your family size and income. If there is a co-pay, payment is expected at the time of service. If you are unable to pay, we can set up a payment plan if needed.
- Co-Pay/Payment Options
- Proof of Address w/ a CURRENT lease agreement, phone or utility bill.
- Proof of Income w/ Last two Payroll check stubs
- Proof of Unemployment