COVID-19 Testing and Vaccinations
TAN Healthcare does not charge patients for COVID19 screening or vaccination services. An administrative fee, charged to insurance carriers, is allowed for those with coverage. For more information, please contact your local TAN Health Center.
TAN Healthcare provides quality health care with compassion for all. Our patients’ health and safety remain our number one priority.
Here are some of the many safety measures we’ve taken – and continue to take –to keep our patients and staff safe during the coronavirus outbreak.
In accordance with guidance from the CDC and Texas officials, patients must wear a face covering. For those who need a mask, we can provide one. All clinical staff are required to wear a mask.
• Physical Distance
We have removed chairs from our waiting rooms to ensure there is at least six feet of distance between patients. There are multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout waiting and exam rooms.
• Separating COVID patients
Any patient experiencing COVID-19 symptoms MUST call ahead (409.832.3377 Bmt or 409.920.4223 Orange) and notify our medical team. Upon arrival, the patient is to remain in their car and call our triage desk. Our COVID team will come out to the car in full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
TAN Healthcare launched telemedicine in March. Our medical team of doctors and nurses can see patients virtually by phone or computer from the comfort of their home. To make an appointment, please visit us at www.tanhealthcare.org to pre-register if you are a new patient.
• Fact-Based Information
We provide credible information on the virus and are here to answer your questions at (409) 832.3377 – Bmt or (409) 920.4223.
Cash price for the test is $51.00.
COVID-19 Testing is by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
TAN Healthcare offers COVID-19 testing at both Health Center locations and through established outreach initiatives.
HOW CAN I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
1. COVID19 Vaccines are conducted in the health center offices. Please come inside the health center for your appointment.
2. At the BOTTOM of the page select the Pre-Register button.
3. Complete the basic demographics page and submit.
4. You will receive the CONSENT TO TREAT email from TAN Healthcare. The form is required for anyone seeking services. Follow instructions to electronically sign the form and return.
5. You will receive a call from a TAN Healthcare staff for COVID-19 screening and testing appointment date/time.
WHAT DO I NEED TO HAVE FOR THE SCREEN/VACCINE?
1. All COVID-19 testing is conducted as “drive up” only. Please do NOT get out of your car. COVID19 Vaccines are conducted in the health center offices. Please come inside the health center for your appointment.
2. Upon arrival, please call the number provided to you to notify staff that you are here.
3. If applicable, please have your ID and Insurance Card ready and available.
4. If you are unable to make the SCREEN/VACCINE appointment noted above, please call 409.832.3377 to schedule another time to visit our Beaumont Health Center to be tested. The Beaumont Health Center is located at 1495 N 7th Street, Beaumont, TX 77702.
If you are unable to make the SCREEN/VACCINE appointment noted above, please call 409.920.4223 to schedule another time to visit our Orange Health Center to be tested. The Orange Health Center is located at 3737 N. 16th Street, Orange, Texas 77632.