COVID-19 Testing is by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
TAN Healthcare offers COVID-19 testing at both Health Center locations and through established outreach initiatives.
HOW CAN I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
1. Visit Patient Portal page.
2. At the BOTTOM of the page select the Pre-Register button.
3. Complete the basic demographics page and submit.
4. You will receive the CONSENT TO TREAT email from TAN Healthcare. The form is required for anyone seeking services. Follow instructions to electronically sign the form and return.
5. You will receive a call from a TAN Healthcare staff for COVID-19 screening and testing appointment date/time.
WHAT DO I NEED TO HAVE FOR THE TEST?
1. All COVID-19 testing is conducted as “drive up” only. Please do NOT get out of your car.
2. Upon arrival, please call the number provided to you to notify staff that you are here.
3. If applicable, please have your ID and Insurance Card ready and available.
4. When approached, please turn OFF your air conditioner to avoid particle distribution.
5. Only the person(s) in the vehicle registered will be able to get tested.
If you are unable to make the testing time noted above, please call 409.832.3377 to schedule another time to visit our Beaumont Health Center to be tested. The Beaumont Health Center is located at 1495 N 7th Street, Beaumont, TX 77702.
If you are unable to make the testing time noted above, please call 409.920.4223 to schedule another time to visit our Orange Health Center to be tested. The Orange Health Center is located at 3737 N. 16th Street, Orange, Texas 77632.